Host your next party or work event at the Tenderloin Museum!
The Tenderloin Museum offers a unique, elegant space for a variety of different events, such as film screenings, lectures, presentations, workshops, company parties or community meetings. Located just a 5-minute walk from Union Square shopping and Civic Center BART, our space was originally part of the famous Cadillac Hotel, which became the first non-profit SRO west of the Mississippi and has played a major role in the Tenderloin's history.
A variety of design details distinguish our spaces, including:
- Our one-of-a kind, illuminated, 3-D ceiling map of the 31 blocks of the Tenderloin District
- Large windows with permeable shades, to allow for natural light and privacy
- Beautiful nickel counter spaces
- Aesthetic touches and furnishings inspired by San Francisco's Noir period
- Our critically-acclaimed, permanent history exhibition, which guests can peruse during breaks or mingling
Your event rental will also serve a charitable purpose: all revenue earned through our rental program also supports our mission of preserving the history of the Tenderloin neighborhood and revitalizing the community.
Floor plan and additional information are available on our rental summary here.
Other event features include:
- Capacity: 70 seated, 120 standing
- On-site event management
- Professional technical support
- Catering assistance
- Full bar & beverage service
- Visual: projector, projector screen, CD/DVD player and laptops available
- Audio: 8-channel mixer board, speakers, 2 wireless microphones
- Back room available for storage and prep, with a large industrial sink
- 70 chairs, 4 round tables, 2 rectangular tables, 3 tablecloths available for rental use
- 4 reserved parking spaces available, with nearby paid parking at EZ Public Parking (333 Jones Street) and Turk Street Garage (175 Turk Street)
Please fill out this form for questions and rentals: